Are you in the dilemma of whether to opt for a Native Mobile App or Hybrid for your app development? Well, if you are aiming to lunch the product within three to five months then the answer is easy to go for a hybrid. But wait for it. Would you not want to know the pros and cons of both the routes, which also makes for their difference before you settle on one with your Mobile App Development company? Let us dive straight into the pros and cons and the decide
1. Do you think a better customer experience can make your app successful? If the answer is yes, then well go with the Native Mobile App route. Why? The native app is built considering your personal ecosystem of the mobile phone therefore provides navigation and all other facilities, which may otherwise lack in Hybrid Mobile App.
2. If you want to hook your customer’s attention by making an app that integrates with the platform of their mobile phone go for a native mobile app. However, if you seek to develop the app ASAP, which can be launched in all the platforms across then go for the Hybrid Native Mobile App route.
3. A native app is basically all the applications, which you see when you buy a phone, which comes with the phone. These apps are developed in a mature ecosystem while keeping the platforms and the operating Systems guidelines. They are high in performance. Whereas, Hybrid applications are basically websites wrapped into the native sheet. They look and feel like a native app but may have restricted navigations and control.
4. With the native app, the user experience is great and it gives them a window to explore and learn about the application better. While Hybrid Mobile apps are portable, cheaper in cost, and allows the brand to launch the services quickly
5. Native Apps provide the best security, can be used in the offline mode, best in class user experience with the best performance. Whereas Hybrid App is on the principle of one code base for multiple platforms which mean they are portable, they have access to hardware or software capabilities
6. With Native apps, the user needs to update the app in order to see tor experience the changes. For users who put their auto-updates on when connected to Wi-Fi, it’s no hassle but for the rest, it is work to which they do not want to succumb. Whereas, in the Hybrid Apps the user does not need to update. Any update, which happens is loaded through, sever so while the user is on the page they can instantly feel the change.
7. For the mobile app development on the hybrid, route sounds better on the surface because of its cost, easy launch, or delivery time, the user does not have to keep updating the app, no API development as it happens through the web.
8. The Native app on the other hand provides a great user experience, can be used offline.
Though the Hybrid route is more popular nowadays with brands and the App development company and app development agencies. Each route has its pros and cons chose the routes as per your objective. Talk to your mobile app development agency and discuss in detail before deciding on either of the routes. Mobile App development Chicago – SITE IT NOW has expertise in developing a Native Mobile app for your business if you want added features like GPS, address book, etc. with the best in class security, best performance, highly quick user interface. App development Chicago – We can also help you with hybrid Mobile Apps if you want to market the services ASPA across all the platforms, and have budget constraints.
Now, you know the difference between both Hybrid and Native Mobile App Development. Choose as per your goals and objectives.
Digital Marketing eCommerce Solutions eCommerce Website Design LinkedIn LinkedIn Lead Generation LinkedIn Marketing LinkedIn Sponsored Ads MLM Software Development Mobile App Development Real Estate Lead Generation Real Estate SEO Real Estate Web Design SEO Services SITE IT NOW Small Business Website Design Social Media Marketing Agency Software Development Web Design Agency Web Design Company Web Design Services Web Development Website Creation Website Development Website Maker WordPress Development