Starting your own business? Need an online store to kick-start the business? DO not have enough budget to hire a website designer? If these are the questions that bother you every night of the day, FRET you NOT! There is nothing to worry about anymore because we have Shopify for you. Did we hear: what is Shopify? Well, Shopify is an online or e-commerce platform that allows businesses to set up online stores to sell their product and grow further. Whether you decide to sell your product through social media, or in-store, Shopify will ensure that it has you covered with an exemplary online store that acts as a stamp for your business and makes sit legit, and guess what it comes with all the templates and designs, what you need to do is simply select the ones you like. Great isn’t it? Now we got you curious and you want to know more. Okay then, here is a step-by-step guide to set up your online store with Shopify. Common, get your i-note working and follows it through within a blink you will have everything ready, if not then hire a Shopify developer. But we doubt you will need them, esp after out step by step guide. Let’s get started.
1. Sing up for Shopify
2. Once you are logged in to Shopify, the software will take you to the admin screen where you can choose the items you need to add to your store. But before that, if you do not have the domain name selected add an easy sample domain name or buy it and work on it directly.
3. Now in the admin screen click the settings button and add all the necessary store details which you want your online store to reflect like shipping, billing payment, checkout, etc.
4. Use Shopify payments to set up the payments. After all, it is the most crucial bit of the online store.
5. Set up a smooth checkout. And might we add you have the option of adding the abandoned checkout in which case if the customer doesn’t end up buying but keeping it on hold or abandoning the cart Shopify will remind the customers of the cart after the 10 hours. Also, you have the option of email marketing where customers can subscribe to the store or email, and then you can reach out to them directly through mailers which is an inbuilt feature in Shopify for online stores.
6. Add all the required policies terms and conditions.
7. Add free shipping rate by going to Shopify setting> shipping details.
8. Do not forget to set up the taxes. After all your business is legit, which means you need to pay the tax for every sale you make on and through your online store.
9. Now since all of the legal processes are off our plate we get to the real business. Oh yes! You thought that the job is over. No way now is when you add content and pictures to your website. After all, customers need to know about your business its vision, and the products, services, and offers which you are selling for them to benefit from it. That cannot happen if the online store does not have pictures of the product and good simple yet luring content to go with it.
10. Let’s start with the About us section. Where you will write about your business and its vision, goal, and mission
11. Then head towards the nest tabs which is shop or store where you will have to upload all the best pictures of your product which gives away the vibe of the business and further crisply describe the products with a meta tag and SEO content that is searchable. Don’t you worry! Shopify will keep popping such an option while you are setting up the site, pay heed to that recommendation and work accordingly.
12. One that is set you will give to work on the product pricing and inventory. Product pricing will decide whether the customer for your niche is willing to buy the product or not, whereas inventory will let you and customers know if any particular product is going out of stock. And or when is the time to refill.
13. Guess what, you also have the option of creating a collection where one product can have different variations and options which can be seen through the collection by the customer, which helps them decide as to which one to buy as per their taste and liking.
14. Oh! Did we forget to inform you about the template? Right after you logging into Shopify you will get many options of online store templates. Chose the best theme and color texture that goes with your business needs and which is easy to navigate and not very complex.
15. Do not forget about the main menu navigation. For example, HOME, COLLECTIIONS< CATALOG, SHOP, FAQ, ABOUT US, etc.
16. Any template you will select will have the main home banner. Select the best-fit image for the main banner of your home screen as that will give away a lot about your business and attract or detract the customer.
17. And then dearest readers we are left with only one thing which is setting up footers which can be something like ‘latest news’, ‘blog’ etc., and add the rest of the pages for the navigation for the convenience of the customer.
Congratulations! Your site is ready to be launched. Go ahead launch it and start earning. Easy isn’t it? Well, for any further queries you can always call us we have experience of a decade as Shopify developers.
Contact Shopify Expert Today!
Digital Marketing eCommerce Solutions eCommerce Website Design LinkedIn LinkedIn Lead Generation LinkedIn Marketing LinkedIn Sponsored Ads MLM Software Development Mobile App Development Real Estate Lead Generation Real Estate SEO Real Estate Web Design SEO Services Shopify Website Design Shopify Website Development SITE IT NOW Small Business Website Design Social Media Marketing Agency Software Development Web Design Agency Web Design Company Web Design Services Web Development Website Creation Website Development Website Maker WordPress Development